We Believe that Everyone Deserves to Love Where they Work, Shop and Dine Empathica empowers employees and customers of leading brands to create places they love; turning transactions into great experiences, employees into owners and customers into advocates.
Empathica, a Mindshare Technologies company, is the leading provider of social Customer Experience Management (CEM) programs to the world’s most respected multi-unit brands in the retail, food services, automotive and hospitality sectors. Its rich analysis of survey data using state-of-the-art surveying and dashboard reporting software allows for performance-improvement solutions, evidence-based marketing insights, and customer experience management consulting.
Annually, Empathica’s 30 million customer surveys in 25 languages reach more than 80,000 locations in over 50 countries. A privately-held organization, Empathica is headquartered in Toronto, Canada with executive consultant offices throughout the United States and a European office in Birmingham, England. For more information about deriving actionable insights that enhance a brand’s operational excellence, visit Empathica at www.empathica.com.
Watch the following 2 minute videos for quick overviews of Empathica solutions:
Business Development Team
Meet our Sales Executives
- Steve Prodger | Vice President of Food Services | Los Angeles |
- Idalia Agramonte | Director of Retail | Miami
- Amy Brazil | Director of Retail | San Diego
- Steve Raher | Business Development Director for EMEA | Birmingham, UK
- Nan Russell | Head of Global Centre of Excellence | Birmingham, UK
Key Sales and Technology Partners
- Straight Shooter
- Customer Service Profiles (CSP)
- QlikTech International AB (QlikView)