Wave 2 2011 Key Trends
Empathica Consumer Insights Graphic Summary
The below charts and numbers are from the Wave 2 2011 – Empathica Consumer Insights Panel. Results from Empathica’s Consumer Insights, led by Dr. Gary Edwards and Empathica’s Consumer Insights’ team, are based on outbound Internet surveys with Empathica’s growing Insights Panel, derived from more than 30 million consumer surveys per year. Results have been weighted to reflect latest Census distributions in the U.S. and in Canada, including Region, Gender, Age and Income.
Also view the comprehensive Empathica Luxury Infographic, the full illustrative pathway of who luxury consumers are and the decision making processes behind their purchases.
To jump ahead to a particular chart, please select a link:
- Americans & Canadians Define Their Perceptions of Wealth
- Youngest and Oldest Consumers Make Most Expensive Luxury Purchases
- Who is Purchasing Luxury Goods
- Consumers’ Luxury Retail Purchases
- Why Consumers are Purchasing Luxury Goods
- Ways Consumers Made Their Luxury Purchase Decisions
- Online vs. In-Store Shopping Preferences
- Customer Service in Luxury Retail
- Highly Trained Employees Most Important to Luxury Shoppers
- How Consumers Tell Others of Their Luxury Purchases