The Art of Customer Service
Video Interview of Gary Topiol, Managing Director for EMEAWatch the Full Interview
View the video to hear Gary speak about the art of customer service, the keys to delivering an exceptional customer experience and how to drive brand advocacy.
Part 1: Customer Experience Fundamentals |
- What are the fundamentals of delivering a good customer experience?
- Why is providing an excellent customer experience more important than ever?
- Do you have examples of your customers who have seen uplift in their performance by providing a greater experience?
Part 2: The Changing Techniques of Customer Retention |
- Do you think the techniques retailers employ to retain customers have changed in recent years?
Part 3: Mystery Shopping vs CEM |
- What advice would you give to retailers who have a mystery shopping programme as their primary vehicle for understanding customers?
Part 4: Delivering a Better Customer Experience through CEM |
- What does a customer experience management expert offer to its clients?
- How do Empathica differ from other customer experience management providers?
- What are the key loyalty drivers that can help improve the sales of a business?
- Do you have an example of a particularly poor customer service you’ve experienced?
- What techniques can retailers use to motivate staff to deliver great customer service?
Part 5: Delivering Brand Advocacy through Social Media |
- What is advocacy and why is there so much talk in the media about this subject?
- How can social media techniques help retailers get closer to their customers?
- How does Empathica use social media to help retailers?
- What sort of results has that seen for your customers?
- What impact will social media and mobile technologies have on how retailers serve and connect to their customers?