Driving Business Transformation & Brand Advocacy
The Empathica Difference
By leveraging Empathica’s extensive multi-unit services experience, our unique approach helps clients focus on what’s most important – turning satisfied customers into loyal customers, saving unhappy customers and building an army of active brand advocates. Using the latest analytical tools, Empathica develops a deep understanding of the brand’s customer experience and focuses on the key drivers of loyalty to focus behavioral change among team members.
Empathica’s solution offers a comprehensive program that helps impact the bottom line through:
- Customer Journey/Loyalty Mapping: determine the critical elements of the customer journey where yourbrand can differentiate and understand the key drivers of brand loyalty for your customers.
- Customer & Employee Surveys: listen to the voice of your customers and employees to understand how you are meeting their expectations – and develop action plans to fix any issues.
- Prescriptive Reporting: one size does not fit all; leverage Empathica’s world leading software that extends beyond simple score carding to prescriptive reports algorithmically programmed to coach targeted areas for improvement for each and every location.
- Social Media Integration: create, nurture and mobilize your most valuable asset – your brand advocates.
- Drive Business Transformation: improve customer satisfaction through better alignment of your people and processes with what is most important to your customers.
- Brand Advocacy: drive new revenues through positive word of mouth from your satisfied customers.
- Increase Same Store Sales: improvements in the customer experience drive customer satisfaction which in turn drives sales. Numerous studies with Empathica clients show the direct linkage of customer satisfaction to visit frequency, basket size and positive recommendations.
Why Leading Organizations Choose Empathica
30 million customer surveys annually
Reaching more than 80,000 locations each month
In 25 languages
Spanning 50 countries
Find out how Active Advocacy helps leading brands build an army of advocates.
Read how CEM and Advocacy Management helps multi-unit businesses.